It’s no secret that a tan makes us appear slimmer & healthier. However, it’s important to keep in mind that almost 90% of the visible changes attributed to aging are caused by the sun. Organic airbrush tanning is not only the smart alternative because it provides all the same benefits without the exposure to ultraviolet rays; but in addition, it can minimize the appearance of skin imperfections. Custom airbrush tanning & body contouring also creates the opportunity to obtain any shade of tan one might desire.
We’ve done our research and are proud to offer you the industry’s most natural looking beautiful organic sunless tan, we guarantee the highest quality, and most elegant results. Michelle Steele’s extensive background in skincare paired with her attention to detail will prove her commitment to a perfected and luxurious tan experience for the most selective clients.
Inner Glimmer’s Organic Airbrush Tanning
An elegant sun kissed glow!
SIGNATURE $45 – develops in 10hrs for an elegant natural glow
EXPRESS $55 – Great for same day events or time sensitive clients. 2-3 hours for a lightly sun kissed glow, 4hours for Medium, or 6hours for a deeply sun kissed dark shade .
HOST A BRIDAL PARTY or just a GIRLS NIGHT IN! Relax in our modern boho chic Manhattan Beach Skincare Studio or in the comfort of your home. ( within 5 miles of 90266 )
When you invite 5 or more guests you receive a FREE TAN.
Organic Airbrush Tanning Q&A
How Long Will It Last?
Anywhere from 7-12 days, on average. The amount of physical activity, after care and proper preparation for your tan are all factors.
Will I Look Orange?
Never. The majority of organic solutions is made from beta carotene or beet extracts, however our patent pending private labeled solution is a brown sugar based solution. The brown sugar base endures golden brown color eliminating any possibility of an orange glow. We guarantee the highest quality, golden brown results. Michelle’s technique is so precise and detailed you will leave looking perfect with a healthy natural glow!
What Should I Wear?
Whatever your comfort level allows you- bikini or completely bare. Michelle is a professionally Licensed Esthetician and you will be treated with the utmost respect and care. Complimentary disposable bikinis are available at no additional cost for your modesty.
Is It Safe?
“DHA & The FDA” – The active ingredient in self tanning products is DHA – dihydroxyacetone. DHA has been used in cosmetic preparations for almost 30 years and was listed with the FDA in 1973. It is declared safe and suitable for use in cosmetics and used to color the skin. DHA is derived from glycerin (vegetable origin) which is commonly used cosmetic and food ingredients. DHA is not absorbed into the body and poses no possibility of toxicity. Face masks are provided for your health’s safety at no additional cost.
What To Know Before You Glow
- Thoroughly exfoliate/shave 24 hours prior to your tan to promote an even coverage
- 24 hrs. BEFORE your tan: plan workouts, wax & mani/pedi
- Avoid wearing moisturizers & deodorant the day of your appointment as this acts as a barrier & prevents the color from developing properly
- Bring or wear dark/loose fitting clothing & sandals following your treatment
- disposable intimates and footwear are available at no extra cost
The After Glow
- Do not get your skin wet! (Do not sweat/workout until after your 1st post tan shower)
- Do not use bar soap, especially Dove and the like, a mild gel cleanser is preferred
- After your 1st post tan shower, keeping your skin moisturized is essential and will ensure an even, flawless fade
- Avoid exfoliants, hot saunas, jacuzzis & chlorinated pools. Excessive swimming & perspiration can also fade your tan faster
- Always use SPF! Your organic airbrush tan does not contain UV protection